Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Hard Day - But a Good Day - Richard

Well today was a hard day - but a really good day.


We accomplished a lot today - all 9 cubicles are gone! It was hard physical work and exhausting, in unbearable heat - but also so rewarding. To know that all the horror that went on in those rooms is a thing of the past, and that this building will be used for good and healing instead of evil, fill s my heart with joy!


There is still lots to do - but most of the hard, heavy work is done.


We are all exhausted - hot and tired. But I think I can speak for everyone when I say that it is a good, happy tired.




The kids were back today, getting more confident and friendly, with bigger smiles and more laughter, wanting to help out. I hope that they can come to see this place as a safe place and can visit often.


No comments: